EFT in Media, Reports, Clinical Trials & Studies
EFT Reports in the Media
- Tapping therapy helps patients with depression – BBC, 2014
- Breakthroughs in Energy Psychology: A New Way to Heal the Body and Mind – Huffington Post, 2012
- Think Yourself Slim : Kill The Cravings – Woman and Home, 2012
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder – Sunday Express, 2016
- Tapping therapy: curing physical and mental problems – The Telegraph, 2010
- Breakthroughs in Energy Psychology: A New Way to Heal the Body and Mind – Huffington Post
- Tap on head cured my choc addiction – The Sun, 2009
- Curing a Fear of Heights – The Telegraph – June 2008 – Curing a Fear of Heights
- Tapping away at the fear – One man who was terrified of flying found relief in a gentle therapy – The Times, 2007
Reports, Clinical Trials & Studies
1. The efficacy of acupoint stimulation in the treatment of psychological distress: A meta-analysis. Gilomen SA, Lee CW (2015). J. Behav. Ther. & Exp. Psychiat. 48: 140-148.
This was a systematic review and meta-analysis including 18 Randomised Controlled Trials (RCTs), with a total of 921 participants. Twelve of the studies compared EFT with waitlist controls, 5 with minimal interventions and 1 with an alternative treatment.
The authors report that EFT appears to produce an effect, producing a moderate effect size.
2. Effect of the Emotional Freedom Technique on Perceived Stress, Quality of Life, and Cortisol Salivary Levels in Tension-Type Headache Sufferers.
EFT Shown to Reduce Perceived Stress and Frequency and Intensity of Headaches in Tension.
Type Headache Sufferers
Citation: Bougea, A. M., Spandideas, N., Alexopoulos, E. C., Thomaides, T., Chrousos, G. P., & Darviri, C. (2013). Effect of the Emotional Freedom Technique on Perceived Stress, Quality of Life, and Cortisol Salivary Levels in Tension-Type Headache Sufferers: A Randomized Controlled Trial. EXPLORE: The Journal of Science and Healing, 9(2), 91-99. doi:10.1016/j. Explore.2012.12.005. Click here to view Abstract http://goo.gl/ycILOu
More Depth Information
Bruce Lipton, Cellular Biologist & Best-Selling Author, discusses Quantum Mechanics and how this powerful science is explaining why many people’s lives don’t reflect what they really want.