Write a review
- 2 x tins of chickpeas grounds or mashed up
- 1 x onion
- 1/2 stock cube (low salt option)
- 3/4 jar of Tahini
- Garlic, chilli, coriander or any other herbs to flavour
- Sweet chilli sauce to serve with
- Put everything in a bowl and mix together.
- Take a good heaped spoon of the mixture and make into a burger shape.
- Put in the oven 180C for 20 minutes, may need longer if thicker burgers.
- Serve on a bed of spinach or lettuce and salad.
Living Better Health https://www.livingbetterhealth.co.uk/