The Metabolic Bundle
We have put together our 5 top blends to help in the process of kick starting your metabolism. This bundle contains;
- Beauty Blend – Contains 5 of the most amazing natural Vitamin C products in the world, over 898% Vitamin C & 119% of Iron content. Iron is needed for metabolism function and to help because of the blood loss and deficiency is prevalent in premenopausal women, which can lead to fatigue & tiredness. The Beauty Blend also contains high levels of vitamin C which help to boost your immune system and feed your skin and hair which is so needed when your body is dealing with this stage of life. In a 2005 study found that increased vitamin C intake allowed subjects to oxidise 30% more fat during exercise.
- Energy Blend – Without magnesium, the chemical reactions that produce energy in the body cannot happen. This dependency means that magnesium is essential for metabolism and energy production.
- Green Blend – Contains chlorophyll, phytonutrients and micronutrients from 7 clean green products that nature has to offer. Eating high levels of ‘greens’ assist you body in dealing with the elimination of toxins. Combining the Green blend within this bundle was a must. Nearly all of the super-green powders also successfully shown reductions in body fat percentage, total cholesterol, and fasting blood glucose levels. It is beneficial in helping to regulate hormones, improving metabolism, blood circulation, and boosting energy. It also helps to reduce weight and body fat.
- Workout Blend – plant protein supports your metabolic process. Protein itself takes longer to digest than carbs or fat. When you want to lose weight, it is important to eat more protein to help kick start your metabolism and the best way to do this is plant protein. The benefits of plant protein is that because of the fibre is contains you body takes longer to digest it, which boosts your metabolic function. The more your body is working on metabolizing the plant protein you have eaten, the better your body is at burning the extra fat you are trying to get rid of.
- Maca – a highly nutritious food, known to strengthen your adrenals which often get overused due to our fast past lifestyles through everyday stresses, such as exercise and lack of sleep. It has gained a reputation for helping to balance hormones and is a powerful adaptogen, which means it has the ability to balance and stabilise the body’s glandular-hormonal system, nervous system and cardiovascular system. It is naturally high in minerals, sterols, up to 20 essential fatty acids, lipids, fiber, carbohydrates, protein, and amino acids. Peruvian biologist Gloria Ghacon de Popovici, PhD, suggested that Maca acts on the hypothalamus and pituitary gland as well as the adrenals and that by activating these endocrine glands Maca is able to increase energy, vitality and libido.
- Leaner Blend –
All of these products are only a part of dealing with your metabolism. Eating a healthy diet, getting plenty of water and rest is always also recommended.